The Colorado real estate market offers more opportunities than ever before. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer contemplating the purchase of your first home or an experienced real estate investor with a sophisticated and diverse portfolio, it's important to educate yourself on the latest economic and real estate market trends, and to understand the unique local market trends impacting your area of interest. It's also essential that you select a skilled and experienced real estate advisor to help you navigate the process.
Julee & Savanah provide homebuyers with expert advice, accurate market and property information, prompt access to coveted properties, and the highest level of service and discretion. They also offer a skilled and authoritative assessment of real estate opportunities, as well as exclusive access to some of the best properties on the market.
NOTE: When you use the services of an agent in the capacity of a Buyer's Agent, the Buyers Agency Contract legally binds that agent to look out for your best interests during the real estate transaction, with a buyer's agent, all personal and confidential information about you and/or conversations with you are not shared with the Seller. A Buyer's Agent is a professional who is there to work in your best interests. Buyer Agency is a legal contract. Like any contract, if you have any legal concerns, you may want to seek legal counsel before entering into the agreement.
Here are some of the services that The Glynn Group, as a Buyer's Agent can offer to you exclusively:
- Help you determine your buying goals with sensitivity to your budget.
- Identify available homes in your desired neighborhoods that meet your wants and needs.
- Provide you with information on communities, specific neighborhoods, schools, churches, banking, Local Restaurant, etc.
- Assist with financing options including connecting you with the best lenders, coordinating the transaction with your lender and the title company and assisting in explaining settlement statements through closing day.
- When necessary, reaching out to specific subdivision owners, FSBO’s, as desired properties are identified.
- Notify you of new listings by being set up under our automatic notification system as properties become active or through our in-house agent previews notices to allow you the opportunity to view these properties before a property with your criteria actually “hits” the market.
- Assist you in making a collective evaluation of a property, including all aspects of not only the property itself but the surroundings, location, and condition.
- Present you with a Comparative Marketing Analysis of the Solds, Actives and under contract statuses before making an offer on a property.
- Put together an offer that determines what contingencies might be waived, price vs. loan, and contract terms to work in your best interest.
- Become your “Boots on the Ground” to facetime you, meet contractors, inspectors, appraisers, etc. if you are an out-of-town buyer.
- Strategize and re-negotiate any objections through the buying process.
- Continually assure contingency dates are procured to the buyer’s satisfaction.
- Assist in making sure all questions out of our expertise are referred to with the correct professionals i.e, Legal, Accountant, Appraisal, Title, etc.
- Communicating with you every step of the way leading up to and after closing.
- Attend the closing with you.
- Our new friendship continues to last for years to come……